HELP 1990 TOYOTA CAMRY

I have a 1990 Camry 4cylinder, DX model, auto tranny.

3 days ago, I jumped started my room mates car. She hooked it up, but went direct to battery on both cars. Before I could start my camry, she had already started hers (battery not that dead). I disconnected and put away the cables. Dropped the hood. Started the car and moved it back to is parking spot. Well, went to start it this morning, SOUNDS HORRIBLE. Sounds like a horse whinnying and WILL NOT START. I have pulled the starter cause it seemed to turn slowly, had it checked, Works good. I checked all the fuses under hood and in car (did not check all the relays) and all are good. I did see spark off of the plugs (farthest one away from battery), did see some. FUEL Problem?? Could the jump start have fried something that took a second or too to break?? Car was only driven 5 feet back to its parking stall then turned off again. please if you have suggestions EMAIL ME snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks for your time

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

I got it going. The coil inside distributor is a little weak. After removal clean and reinstall works..

Reply to
Kevin

That scares me. I bet the jump start weakened the coil. I will not jump anything off my Camry.

Reply to
Wulfdog

Nope. Just coincidence.

"When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all."

- Justice William O. Douglas

Reply to
MisterSkippy

Reply to