PROM image needed so 86 S10

I can't find the PROM image for my 86 S10 *anywhere*. Looked at at dyi-efi and other places but no luck. Anybody know where I can find it?

The PROM part number is 16060295, broadcast code FKS 3339. The ecm pn is 1226864. It's an '86 S10 pu, 2.5l TBI, auto trans, 2wd.

I'd really like to get the POS back on the road ;-) But a whole new re-mfrd ecm for $150 is more than thr truck is worth!

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Bradshaw

Hi!

Tell a junkyard what you want to do...or get a laptop and do it onsite?

Or find someone with the same truck and borrow the ROMs from it so you can image them.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

86 ? It will have a separate prom inside the ecm I think. Last time I bought a prom it was about $30 at the chev dealer. If it is separate, a new ecm wont even come with one.
Reply to
Scott M