Re: 2004 Tahoe Anit-theft alarm

I was wondering if anyone has any info on how this alarm works and if there are any sensitivity adjustments to it. I just got the vehicle about two months ago and the alarm keeps going off for no reason just lately. I will take it to the dealer, but they never tell you about the simple adjustments to make, and then you end up leaving the vehicle with them for several hours. Please help!

thanks, Michael

Reply to
Michael