Re: DAMN IT MESSAGE POST

Hi!

Doesn't anyone have

What do you want? I've got plenty of things around here, especially computers!

William The Guesser -- Guessing what TLGM wants...

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Dontcha mean you have lots of targets laying around?? He he he he he he

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Think it was a message I started to write and then decided to write something else at the bottom. Come on DOC, don't you have ANY ideas? How about Marsh? Your good at pulling stuff out of your ass.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

. . . Re: DAMN IT MESSAGE POST (orig. post.....start of thread)

Doc ====== ======

Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Sat, Feb 7, 2004, 1:11am (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com (KJ)

Think it was a message I started to write and then decided to write something else at the bottom.

Come on DOC, don't you have ANY ideas? How about Marsh? Your good at pulling stuff out of your ass.

~KJ~ =========== ============

What you need is a second opinion......

Marsh Monster ~takes a sip and passes the jug~ ~:~ ======= =======

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Hi!

Yeah, I guess maybe I do...at least in some circles. Seriously, I did once shoot a defunct laptop in the screen--was kinda neat the way it shattered.

Usually I find more "constructive" ways to work with defunct and unrepairable computer goods--I once turned a dead 7200RPM hard disk into a platter shooter. Paired with a PC power supply those platters would really travel down an empty driveway! Wasn't quite as much fun to go after 'em though...

William The Guesser & Computer Goods 'Recycler'

Reply to
William R. Walsh

You haven't lived till you blast an old computer with a 12-gauge,

00-buckshot at around 10 feet. Too much fun!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I like how jugs (particularly glass) explode when you shoot em...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Reply to