Re: Hairline scratches in clearcoat

"Shades" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rapidnet.com:

'Race Glaze' or a TRUE Carnauba wax. There is also a swirl > mark remover > that is great, but the name slips my mind.

I tried to order Race Glaze, but the minimum purchase at the web site was $35 and I only put in a $14 purchase. So I had to cancel it. I went to Walmart and got Megiuars Scratch X remover for $7. The scratches seem lighter now, but when I first noticed them it was in direct sunlight and today was not sunny. So we'll see!

Thanks for the advice.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Leinss

Look around your area for an Auto Body supply store. They stock Race Glaze and many 'Commercial buffs, polishes, etc...

Reply to
Shades

You can buy it here with out a minimum purchase.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo