Re: newbie needs your help

Mike and Candy wrote:>>

> > > i put my son in a local "cute kids contest" please vote for him by > > hitting this link once each day till sunday. > > >

> =924

> > if you would like to verify that he is the cutest kid then go to this > > next link and scroll down to number 30-204-001 > > >
> > he is the one with the American Flag outfit. > > > thanks for your help, > > > Mike Sims > > Valdosta, GA > > we're supposed to have a choice to vote, not be tricked into voting without > seeing the kid. >

I guess if he doesn't cheat his ugly little bastard won't have a chance of winning. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Where ya been Bob? I've missed yer' wonderful sense of humor!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

LOL! Shit.... the weather has been way too nice this summer to spend to much time on the computer. Spent today fishing on the Mississippi. The fish were biting....the weather was perfect......bikini clad women were everywhere..... someone pinch me, I must be dreaming. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Weather has stunk this summer in Eastern Ohio. RAIN, RAIN and more frikkin' rain. Temps have been nice, but it's been too wet to enjoy it. Did I mention it's been raininy alot?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

""Doc""wrote

Wow, that's too bad. Up here, it's been hot for weeks. Forest fires all over the place, hazy skies from all the smoke. Frankly, I'll be glad when it cools down just a bit. We finally got a bit of rain the other night.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

"Randie" wrote