Replacing headlight bulb on '02 S10

So far no luck accessing the rear of the headlight where the bulb goes. I've taken the bezel off and can't see any screws or bolts. I've had the battery out and still can't get to it. There must be something I'm not seeing....

Reply to
me

No need to remove anything other than the two plastic retaining clips that hold the entire headlight assembly in the vehicle. Open the hood. Pick either light. Look on the back side of the radiator support and you will see two strips of plastic with a small bend on the top. Pull them up and off the pins and the headlight will drop out the front. Should take you longer to open the hood than to pull the lights.

at the 97-99 models NOT retained by a locking tab. Figure 6 and 7That is the same system as the 02 uses.

Reply to
Steve W.