Service Manual

I need a service manaul for a 1995 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup truck with a 5.7 litre V-8 Engine(350 hp)

Reply to
Mark Dawson

Go to a local Chevrolet dealership. Either they have the manuals or they'll give you a phone # where you can order one for like $10.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Yeah!! a ten dollar factory manual!! NOT.

GMT95CKK - 1995 C/K Truck Shop Manual Price: $120.00 In Stock

Includes the following items. GMT95CK2F - 1995 C/K Truck Electrical And Emission GMT95CK1 - 1995 C/K Truck Service Manual GMT95LUR - 1995 Light Truck Unit Repair

Reply to
Steve W.

I hope you mean 350 cu in and not 350 hp. It's probably about 235 hp.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

I thought he was referring to an owner's manual that includes the service periods. $120 for a manual who is going to do very little wrenching on his own vehicle YEAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! If he didn't know about Helms Manuals then he's probably not too great at swingin a wrench in the first place & doesn't need to invest $120 into a manual that he's rarely going to use. Pick up a Chiltons or Haynes manual.. or both. Get a Helms if you ARE going to do a lot of work on your vehicle.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Many public libraries have service manuals if you only have an occasional need.

Reply to
DonW