silverado 3500 LS 4x4 dually

I just had a Redding Aerotech utility body installed on my new chevy pickup and it looks terrible. The body overhangs the rear tires considerably. I am not happy. I am trying to think of solutions to my problem. Hub extenders? larger tires? Are these even sound solutions or are there others?

Reply to
jdnswanson

using a tape measure before having it done ?

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

Serious comments only please!!

Reply to