Steering Column

I have a 90' Chevy P/U with cruise control & tilt wheel. I want to swap it out and put it in my 93' Suburban. It seems straight forward, but could I be opening a can of worms?

Reply to
Five finger discount

You realize that just because the cruise switch is on the column on the '90, moving it to the '93 will not get cruise on the '93? Other than that is a nut and bolt job. They use the same ignition switch so the wiring plugs will fit..

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning