sticky throttle

I have a GM s10 pickup with a sticky throttle. I find that if I put a drop of oil on the throttle plate bearing (I think thats what it's called) the stickyness goes away. The problem: after 3 weeks it comes back. IS there any special kind of oil to use for this application? I've tried wd-40, Mobil1, silicon lube. ANything else I should try?

Reply to
JMagerl

Yea, a "liberal" dose of jfk and if that doesn't work, really get you some good ol fashion ted kennedy and smother that sucker completely.

Make sure it isn't bent in any way. It sounds like that is the actual problem.

Reply to
Patrick t.