superchips

I bought a Superchips 2280(vin required) programmer that was programmed for a 2001 GMC Sierra pickup with the 5.3. The intent was to have it reprogrammed by Superchips for my 2000 GMC Yukon XL with the 5.3. I have left Superchips 3 e-mails regarding this and have not received a response. Has anyone out there attempted to hack one of these programmers with a pc? I have access to data line monitors that can be used inline with the programmers cable to see what's being "said" between the programmer and the PCM. I have considered attempting to dump into a pc to and use a hex editor to make changes. Any input would be helpful. Thanks, Jay

Reply to
Jay Orcutt

i am also looking for any hacks for superchips let me know what you find snipped-for-privacy@htbsusaNOSPAM.com PLEASE REMOVE THE NO SPAM TO EMAIL

Reply to