The Illinois Rattler strikes!

Hello all...

Sorry for the title, that's from another group, another posting, and plenty long ago...but it fits.

I've got a rattle in my '03 S-10. Sounds like it's coming from the dash, particularly around the defroster area. Now I hope something hasn't fallen in there, and that's why I haven't been to the dealership about it...and I know this is not something that can really be helped over a newsgroup, but I can't really determine exactly what the rattle is or where it happens to be coming from.

Problem is it only happens under hard accelleration, only while in gear, or when approaching the 40 mile per hour mark on the speedometer. Not exactly an environment that is conducive to study of the noise...

Anybody got any ideas or just plain wild guesses on this?

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Scott M