Seat belt beeping: HELP

I have a 91 integra. the car has been good to me since i bought it couple of months ago. now all of sudden i here this beeping noise, i think its from the driverside seatbelt. its the most annoying sound and it starts as soon as i start my car. The motor is working fine and its going up and down as soon as i put the key in or when i take it out. I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I need help in getting reed of this annoying beeping sound.

ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Reply to
dcentgangsta

==================================

See other posts about seat belts (above).

Same answer if you're in USA.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

dcentgangsta wrote in news:977982 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Any beeping you hear from this vehicle should be coming from the driver's kick panel at the fuse box, or from the center console behind the radio.

If you hear something that sounds like beeping that's coming from some other location, you'd better provide more details, like frequency of beeps, pitch, EXACTLY when it happens, EXACT location, etc.

Is it coming from the upper B-pillar? (That's the pillar that the belt runs down as it reaches its final "locked" position.)

Reply to
Tegger

Interesting. This must be the month of seat belt hassles. I have noticed this beeping more frequently in my car. Seems to coincide with the sealt belt issue?

Reply to
rastapasta