Torque specs for 2000 Chevy Van - Rear end repair...

Anyone know where I could find them online anywhere? Full size van, replacing everything(including ring,pinion, spiders) except the carrier.

Latest manual here at the place I work is I think '95 or '96. Just looking to see if I can get any other info online.

Thanks! Shawn

Reply to
43fan

I can't imagine the torque specs changing from year to year.... for some real good info and advice, you can go to

and go to the forum section. Set up an account and check the site out. While you're there, you can see my truck. Just look up 'fast89silverado' to see the gallery.

Dave

Reply to
zzz