Transmission

Hi All, Will the torque converter from a 4L60E transmission fit a 700R4 transmission? They both are 4 speed lock up transmissions and torque converters and I would like to use a newer 4L60E torque converter in my set up than the older 700R4 if it will work. What do you think?

Reply to
Rhbuxton

what years (both units) ??

transmission?

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

why do you want to use a 4l60E convertor?

I *think* the early (93) 60E's will work with the late(88-92)

700r-4's.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Hi All, You have asked good questions, I will find out the years of each and get back with you. Thanks for helping me along. I'll be back!! Rick

Reply to
Rhbuxton