Truck For Sale

Fricking Spam.

Reply to
kevin weaver

Go and check out the link. I wouldn't post it if I didn't need the money.

MyaScape

Think I care ? It's still fricking SPAM!!! People who see this In newsgroups don't care. In fact, Even if it were a cool truck, People wont go because It's SPAM.

And you don't have to keep posting it using other names. It just shows how stupid you are.

kevin weaver

Why don't you print it off, wad it into a ball, spit on the end, and shove it up your ass?

MyaScape

Feeling sad because you have nothing to contribute other than whining?

BigNothing

It looks like your the one that's going to take it up the ass when it does not sell. What a POS Truck.

kevin weaver

Likewize for you as well. I see you had to chime in. How many posts have you made in the past month ? I thought so. Must be another spamer.

Reply to
kevin weaver

saving posts two for the price of one

And how many useful posts have you made in the last month? Last one I remember seeing was back in January about cost of oil changes at GM dealership, or are you a nymshifter?

Yeah its a spam post, but at least the damn thing is on target, which is better than most. As for POS truck, it appears to be a bone stock all original never restored

53 year old truck that worked for a living. Considering it appears to be all there, and assuming it runs, its actually priced a little low., rating would be a number 5 on the grade scale used for antique automobiles. I've seen grade 6 from that time span sell for higher prices and a grade 6 is only fit to be a parts donor.

Joe, develop a little thicker skin, learn how to let shit roll off your back like water off a ducks.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Thank you for serving your country. I hope you get to restore a truck for yourself one day.

sorry i live too far away or i might bid.

Reply to
digitalmaster

Did you read the ad ? It does not run. Fine you like to read spam. I don't. Every time someone post this crap then I'll let them know. One post and it might have been ok, But two posts with different user names and then a 3rd name Is enough.

Reply to
kevin weaver