Unions and healthcare

I think this whole Cadillac insurance deal is just one more form of corruption on behalf of the Unions. They threatened the law makers just the other day. I don't buy the contract crap floating around as an excuse. They could extend an exception to all and be fair. They can trump the contracts too. It is not fair for one group to get special treatment because they have lot's of money to sway lawmakers. So, for all of you out there that fell slighted consider this, we have money too. I have five vehicles out in the front yard, well four now my daughter is up at college. All these vehicles are union made, even the Mazda has a sticker on it. I really like that car and was going to replace it with another one. Not now, I will not buy any more union made cars. If they come out of a union factory I will look elseware. I can buy Toyota trucks thery not union made and for the cars we have lot's of choices. Though like the Mazda and our Fusion. I'm not putting my money into a corrupt system. let the best car win!

Good Luck,

Reply to
joe.goodart

Stop thinking.....it's not your strong suit.

Reply to
Dave

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@q4g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Its not corrupt , There is no Cadillac insurance. Its normal insurance. Just because Hillary and the government says rich people make over $60,000 a year doesnt make it true. The government wants to force unions to have crappy unaffordable health insurance. Because thats what they are going to force on Americans. And the unions dont want it. Neither do the members. Neither do non union Americans either who have their own . The government is corupt to decide we deserve crappy healthcare so they can feed their deficit spending on the backs of Americans. They dont want the people looking at unions and saying why cant i have that. My insurance isnt Cadillac insurance. Its union and worse then most non union private insurance. But its a far cry from the corruption the government wants to force on you. Premiums for 5 years with no coverage. All the money gets spent overseas. $10,000 out of pocket expenses a year with mandatory payroll deductions. How are poor people going to be able to use it. They cant. Or they will starve. But you dont care about facts. You have no idea whats the governments trying to pawn off on Americans for another tax scam. Its more jobs overseas , for greed and we will take care of you. Yea right. The government has robbed, stolen , duped , manipulated, every generation of Americans in one way or another with a government run tax scam .Out of their gold and cash. Every government run program io robbed and bankrupt. You dont care that unions broke all the govrenment and business corruption and employee slavery. And raised wages and working conditions for everyone in the world. Your age and youth and ignorance , and cluelessness clearly shows. Who gives a crap what car you buy. Toyota buys Union steel, I make it. So does Honda. I make it . Mazda, Ford , All of them. All car companies buy union. As a matter of fact they wont buy non union steel made from scrap. Because it sucks. Its full of defects.

Spew you government and media created lies. You have been duped by your masters. Sheeple.

Reply to
None4U

Good post.

Reply to