Uplander ok to talk about?

Had an accident & totalled my 16 year old 4runner. Bought in new in

93! In excellent shape. So now I,ve bought an ex rental 2008 Uplander LT Ext with 25,000 miles on it. So I want to talk about the electonics, 3.9, & the drivetrain. Must be things shared with the truck models? thanks
Reply to
webwalker

IMHO this is as good a spot to ask those questions as anyplace else.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Probably better on alt.autos.gm

The Uplander shares very little with the trucks other than the Chevy name. It's basically a car with a large body kit. Just like the Caravan started out as a K-car.

Reply to
Steve W.

try here for some basic model info

Reed