Where is the paint color label?

I have a '94 Astro. It is a bright metallic blue. I want to buy some touch up paint at Kragen but I can't figure out which of the blues I should get. Is there some place on the body of the Astro that identifies the GM color number? I thought it would be on the driver side door or frame around the door, but it is not.

Thanks,

k_r_a_u_s_t_e_r_a_t_s_b_c_g_l_o_b_a_l_d_o_t_n_e_t

Reply to
K Steve

Don't know if this will help, but my '89 S-10 Blazer has its paint ID on a label in the glove compartment.

Reply to
L8N DEB

On my 2000 full size GMC Silverado, it is also on a label in the glove compartment.

Reply to
sf/gf

Thanks for the replies. Yes, it was on the label. It is the U[xxxx] number.