Paint color info/?

I have a light blue metallic 1984 380 SL the paint code is 930. Does anyone know what the name of this color was for 1984? I believe it is essentially the same as "Diamond Blue" but that color carries a different paint code for the

86-89 560 series [355] I think.
Reply to
Jack Archambault

Looks like Silver Blue:

aha

Thanks; appreciate that site reference

Reply to
Jack Archambault

My SEC is in 930 (Silver Blue metallic). A great colour, IMO.

No "Silver Blue", is not the same as "Diamond Blue." "Silver Blue" has grey and silvery tones where as "Diamond Blue" is significantly darker.

Reply to
CND