Window Tinting Products?

Does anyone have any experience or opinion regarding the following window tinting products - Matico or Llumar? I received a quote from one location that uses Matico and offers a life-time guarantee. I mentioned this to a co-worker who advised that the Matico product was "junk", stating it often turns "purple" in a few years. He suggested I pursue an installer who uses Llumar products. Of course, he has a close friend who just happens to run a business that installs Llumar products. I also contacted a Ziebart facility. They use a product called "Solar Guard" which is a 7-layer spattered(?) aluminum material. Ziebart offers a 5-year warranty.

Any thoughts, good or bad, about these products would be appreciated. Thanks!

Gary

Reply to
Gary Picha