window tinting

Hey Guys....

I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current laws about tinting cars in the state of Georgia. Tinting laws for all

50 states coming soon. Come and have a look when you get the chance....Its a good read and can give you some insight on how to choose a tint shop for your car, even if you don't live in Georgia.

Thanks!!!

Steve Flanagan/ Owner Glass Tiger Tinting

steve