Your Thoughts & Opinions Please

My spelling is horrible but my speech & grammar is decent.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Talking about me? I do all my own repairs, unless I dont have the correct tools, or if its electrical.

But pretty much anything mechanical I fix myself.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Then, On Sat, Oct 2, 2004, 3:55am (CDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Kiel=A0Uyttenhove) asked:

BY THE WAY Does anyone know anything about LESABRES and why the f*ck the Anti-lock brakes dont work when these cars get old. my friends ABS didnt work either. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

It's electrical, and it takes special tools.

~~ oo * ^ bummer, aye?

~:~ Marsh ~:~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Well before I decided to go into the computer industry, I took a year of classes at Delta College in Saginaw Michigan, GM's ASEP Program. (Auto Service Educational Program). I do some electrical repairs depending on if I have the correct tools or not. I dont have a Snap-On Tech 2 scanner, or a GM Tech 2000/4000, so I am limited to somethings I can do. But when it comes to mechincal problems I fix them all myself. So to answer your question, I do a lot of wrenching and my own troubleshooting, and 85% of the time I fix my own problems.

====== ====== Then, On Sat, Oct 2, 2004, 3:55am (CDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Kiel Uyttenhove) asked:

BY THE WAY Does anyone know anything about LESABRES and why the f*ck the Anti-lock brakes dont work when these cars get old. my friends ABS didnt work either. ===== =====

It's electrical, and it takes special tools.

~~ oo * ^ bummer, aye?

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Well I am totally opposite. I suck with grammar but my spelling is excellent.