'02 Caravan gauges and turn signals out

I have an '02 Dodge Grand Caravan with 39K. While driving on the freeway last week, my temp, gas, and speedometer bottommed out. The digital odometer and digital gear reading went blank. Also, my turn signals did not work. However, the dashboard and instrument cluster lights are intact.

A 20A Hazard fuse was fried, so I replaced it but it happened again after another hour of driving. This has been going on for a couple days now, under different conditions (freeway, local roads, cruise control on/off). I've gone through a couple fuses.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would you know what might be the cause? Thanks,

Pavan

Reply to
wildcat03