Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 Voyager w/ 3.3 fails emissions test. Also getting code "21"
Failing idle speed emissions test. I checked the codes from the DRB system, and I am getting a 21, which means that the O2 sensor voltage is staying between 4.3 and 4.5 volts. Does this mean that my...
12
12

Plymouth Sundance dies
I did'nt see a Plymouth forum so this is next when I come to a stop the eng. dies all of a sudden like I just turned off the key. It restarts after a few seconds and It won't happen again for days...
4
4

2004 300M overheating problem
We have changed the thermostat and it is still overheating. We took i to the dealership and they put it on the computer and told us it showe no problems. Advised us that we probably got a bad...
6
6

1999 Chrysler T&C tranny question
Hi, I recently brought my 1999 Chrysler T&C AWD minivan (120K miles) in to the dealer for routine servicing. When the mechanic dropped the tranny pan, he found a lot of metal at the pan magnet, which...
6
6

Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship
Friend, I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to visit my website, , and it has pictures of beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting...

Common parts cut car costs
Common parts cut car costs By Michelle Krebs MOTOR MATTERS Published October 27, 2006 Detroit automakers suffer a $2,400-per-vehicle profit disadvantage compared to Japan's top automakers, according...
40
40

Caravan Thermostat Question.
I have to replace my thermostat in my 1999 Caravan with the 3.0 V6. Have about 92,000 miles, so guess it is time since it barely warms up after driving 10-15 minutes. I am going to buy a Stant...
11
11

Bulbs
A silly question but....... does anyone know how to get to and change a headlight bulb in a chrysler voyager ?
6
6

Dodge Nitro
What is it?? Looks like an overgrown Scion breadbox with a Dakota grille.
5
5

Steering wheel wiggles on my Town & Country
I have a 97 AWD T&C. 242,000 miles (yes, you read that right). Great vehicle. Just recently, the steering wheel is having a bit of back and forth. At moderate speeds, neither acceleration nor...
42
42

LemonFree.com 100% Free New & Used Car and Truck Listings
offers 100% FREE new and used car classified listings. Unlimited picture uploads, unlimited text description, and best of all: NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED! 100% free vehicle listing that stays online...

02 Caravan Flush & Fill
Any tricks in replaceing coolant in a 02 Caravan 3.3. Service manual just states open radiator and remove drain plugs. Whats best to allow air in from the top to drain the block, thermostat, heater...
3
3

chrysler lebaron convertible 1985
This vehicle has a 2.2liter engine withh EFI. I would like to buy a second engine to replace this one. Is there any other chrysler,dodge,plymouth car from 1980 to 1994 that I can buy and use the...
5
5

Renault, Chinese Interested in Snapping up Chrysler When Daimler Unloads It
By MICHELINE MAYNARD DETROIT, Oct. 25 - DaimlerChrysler without Chrysler might not be that farfetched an idea. Executives at Chrysler's German parent on Wednesday refused to rule out the possibility...
2
2

serpentine belt 2000 Caravan 3.8L
The serpentine belt just came off the pulleys on my wife's 200 Caravan 3.8L. The belt is not broken and the idlers/tensioners/pulleys all appear to be OK. My wife was driving home in rain/snow and I...
17
17