Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Starting Problem with 96 Dodge Caravan 3.3
i just did one today for the same issue i find in the long run it's better for my customers if i replace the starter then to clean the solenoid/replace make sure the battery posts are clean as well as...

Re: Crossfire's "new" styling?
|The Crossfire looks more like a copy of the 1948 Nash, even |down to the grill, than the AMC Marlin.. LOL Who was it said "There is nothing new under the sun" ? If they are going to sell any decent...
1
1

fuel sending unit 63 Valiant
I took off the gas tank on my '63 Plymouth Valiant and need a fuel sending unit. I was able to get the outside ring holder off OK, and the mechanism that came out is pretty rusty. The local dealer...
2
2

LIoyd is not at Emory
Looks to me like the source NNTP server is about an hour's drive west of Toronto. Emory is in Metro Atlanta.
2
2

Fogging headlamps on 98 & up Intrepids
Is you new generation Intrepid suffering from condensation buildup in the headlamps? If so I would like to hear from you. My '99 passenger headlamp is severely fogged up and Chrysler refuses to...
9
9

Jeep Paint
I went mudding about two weeks ago and the jeep got fairly muddy. I left the mud on for those two weeks until I had a chance to wash it. I was upset to see that the mud clouded my paint in patches!...
14
14

1997 Town & Country Tail Light Bulb?
Hi, My boyfriend has totally been slacking on getting this done. Could someone tell me what kind of light bulb he needs for the back tail light? Thanks very much. Dee

Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs (huh? what?)
What the hell is this all about? (what's the connection between Brit gardeners and Chrysler cars?)

Re: '96 Cirrus Engine Noise
I can't imagine the noise. You focus on the air and fuel systems; are you sure of that? Could it be exhaust system? Sounds like you should find a different dealer for service.

Re: SPARK PLUGS-96 GRAND CARAVAN
Good idea to select dual plat plugs so that you can reasonable extend the time you have to do this exercise again. Good time to change the rear plug wires with heat shields, as well. Richard.
7
7

95ZJ HOW2DISABLE FACTORY ALARM?
95ZJ..GRAND CHEROKEE LMTD. How do you disable the alarm but keep the power door locks active. Apparently I have a wiring short somewhere in the body harness and I cant find it and it continually trips...

Re: Mercedes Quality (heh)
Well, I'm sure being killfiled is absolute torture for someone like Lloyd who thrives on all the negativity that his baiting causes. Killfiles are wonderful things. Usenet would be rather useless...
4
4

Re: Changing piston rings on 3.0L V6 chrysler
..Its actually more of a nightmare to remove the engine. You have to disconnect the exhaust system, the motor mounts, the transmission, geeze - so many things will come up. You can leave the tranny...
2
2

Re: Engine cutting out on 96 TC
Any high grade imbecile knows the ignition switch should be a dash-mounted spst 20a rated toggle, not a impossible to diagnosis electronic module. That way, if you suspect a bad switch, you can jumper...
1
1

Re: Hazmat Disposal
...Which is not the same as pouring it into the ground. Some years ago there was a scandal involving anti-freeze being put into Austrian wine. Made quite a few people ill. I don't know about the...
7
7