Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Bring back the pretty cars
I'm with most of what you say. See the Chrysler 300 and Magnum for ugly, also the Audi for more ugly on the front. But look at the Mercedes cars, they are actually very nice looking. To so degree I...
35
35

thread where DeserTBob disassembles an entire engine for a stuck thermostat
is a classic ! he was also outed as a troll here, and was using 3 different names- OldieChrysler- OldeChrysler- and DeserTBob
6
6

Changing oilpan gasket?
'99 Dodge Caravan 3.0 litre automatic. How hard would it be to change the oil pan gasket? I am getting drips in the driveway and have been told by the quick oil change people it is likely the gasket....
2
2

Front Disc Pad Wear Prematurely
Will a bad brake booster cause front disc pads to wear out in less than six months. The rear drum shoes are engaing while stoping and are less than 6 months old. I have had no problems with them. I...
3
3

A500 42rh Transmision Issue
My trany went out on my 1991 Dodge Ram d50 (yes i know it isnt really a dodge!) so i bought one from a junk yard, and of course they said it was good! I had an ASE certified tech install it and flush...
1
1

pacifica Nav DVD not ejecting
I have 2006 Pacifica Touring Signature Series. I tried to eject the NAV DVD, but when I hit the eject button, nothing pops out. I have tired to select all possible DVD numbers and then eject, but...
7
7

Disable central locking in Chrysler Neon SE 1995
Hey all Is there a way to disable the central locking system all together on this car? I tried pulling the powerlock fuse, but that didn't do anything. It's because my rear right door unlocks just...

Whirring noise in the front-end of a 2000 Cirrus
I have a 2000 Cirrus with about 93K miles and lately it has developed a whirring noise in the front-end that increases in volume as the car goes faster. At first it sounded like a noisy tire but then...
5
5

Jeep Cherokee Headlight Levelling motor plug
Hi forum! I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee 2.5 Turbodiesel Sport, UK model, S Reg. Its often referred to as the facelift model. The electrical connector into the passenger-side headlight levelling motor...

1999 dodge neon sports
I have a bad rattling coming from the belts area where the serpentine belt is. I got the diagnostics code but still have no idea what it means. P1390- octane adjust pin out of self test range? The car...
3
3

ABS Light
I drive a 1998 dodge stratus. Good, reliable car, but I have noticed this few weeks that the ABS suddenly turns on. When I reach my destination, I turn on the car and the ABS light is no longer on....
5
5

Breaking: Ford Fusion sales spiking, DC off another 3.2%
After a really bad introduction, there appears to be a glimmer of hope for FoMoCo. Reports on CNBC and in the press are, and are confirmed by sitings locally, that sales of the mid-sized Ford Fusion...
16
16

Need new tires for 2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo
My 2002 Grand Cherokee needs new tires and a mechanic recommended I could save some money by using my spare and buying three new matching tires. The load index on my old tires is 104S and I noticed...
2
2

torqueflite 727, need help still...
Thanks for all the replies in the previous post. most suggestions tried to no avail. Looking for a recmendation for a mopar competent trans rebuilder in the atlanta, ga area, hoping that someone could...
6
6

Starter ground wire?
2001 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan, have recently begun to have trouble with my van starting. When I turn the key to start the van I get a single click. Seems like I am getting full power as all of...
7
7