1991 chrysler new yorker

I was unable to get the heater to work. We found it to be faulty ignition switch. I changed the switch but now the radio, dome lights, and cig lighter won't work. There is power to the radio fuse. If you remove and install fuse you can hear something like a relay click. Could I have assembled the switch into the holder incorrectly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
215-290

When my ignition switch failed (was running A/C on 4 of 4 speeds), it also took out two fuse links. (same switch)

Reply to
clemslay