94 T&C turns but won't start...

I went to go somewhere today and our van wouldn't start.The engine turns over okay and has spark, so I'm guessing no fuel.The only code I could pull was #12 - battery disconected recently.Is there a way to check fuel on these injected motors??

I'm driving my 30 old Chevy 350 no air car right now and sweating my butt off :( (Phoenix)

Any pointers would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Reply to
zoltar

I went to go somewhere today and our van wouldn't start.The engine turns over okay and has spark, so I'm guessing no fuel.The only code I could pull was #12 - battery disconected recently.Is there a way to check fuel on these injected motors??

I'm driving my 30 old Chevy 350 no air car right now and sweating my butt off :( (Phoenix)

Any pointers would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Reply to
zoltar

You can put a fuel pressure guage on the test port on the fuel rail. My guess is a bad fuel pump relay or bad fuel pump.

Reply to
Steve

Thanks Steve, it was a **BAD** fuel pump relay.It's scary when you're sitting in your car and it just won't work.

The last time I had a tow service was with my 72 El Camino, the damn thing just loved flat bed tow trucks.Time to get tow service just in case.

Thanks

glen

Reply to
zoltar