1992 Chrysler LeBaron - Front (only) electric windows don't work

There was no prior warning. The back windows still work. The fronts just quit working .... no noise emits when you push either button (master/passenger button). I was told there are fuses inside the doors? If so, how does the door panel come off?

Thank you. I appreciate any suggestions or tips, as I have to try to do this myself.

Reply to
lwright