1995 Chrysler Concorde Intermittent Wipers

Hi - I am trying to narrow down a problem with 1995 Chrysler Concorde. The wipers are intermittently working. If left on they will go on and off on their own. Any ideas on problem? Motor, Multifunction switch, or Relay??

Thanks

-Bill Hill

Reply to
William Hill

This is a chronic problem in cold weather (below, say, 30°F) on the 2nd gen LH cars. I wasn't sure if it is on the 1st gen (pre-'98) or not - maybe so if yours is the same cause. From various forums, it appears that the fix is replacement of the entire wiper motor assy.

Bill Putney