2000 Chrysler Town & Country - How do I know if it has tow package

THe seller showed me what looked like the factory/dealer window printout that says it has the tow package, but what can i look at in the engine, or underneath, that will prove to me that it actually has the tow package?? thanks

Reply to
frugala

I was told my 2000 had heavier springs, tranny cooler and it came with a wiring package I had to install myself.

Reply to
gary