2002 JGC AC Fan Acting Up

My 2002 JGC's A/C has been acting up lately. It frequently stops blowing for about 10 seconds at a time and then mysteriously comes back on. I think it's the fan as I can still hear the A/C running. I saw some previous posts reference a resistor problem, but I believe their blowers were completely dead. I assume mine is starting to fail. I figured I would run it by the dealer first in case there was any kind of extended warranty on it, but I by no means trust their word and would then go to my trusted local shop.

Has anyone seen this particular occurrence?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Michael Rosen