Mystery Blue Plug on my Caravan

I have been trying for months to figure out what this blue plug is for on my 92 AWD Voyager. It's square and hangs down from behind the fuse panel. It has 6 pins and goes somewhere. It appears previous occupants had removed it from somewhere, but I cannot find where, nor am I able to locate the plug in my wiring diagrams.

Anyone have any idea what this is for???

Many Thanks for your help.

Reply to
CaravanGuy

jdoe

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Carl Keehn

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
David

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Thanks to Ted, I now know it's for testing the transmission controller.

Thanks to Everyone for their Help!!

Reply to
CaravanGuy