89 caravan transmission question.

Paul Wrote: My 89 caravan with 4 speed transmission infrequently sticks in second gear. When I shut of the engine the engine while coasting and restart transmission shifts normally. I was wondering is this a computer or transmission problem. I have changed the input and output sensors on the transmission. I read in a previous Allpar post that all that could be wrong may be the solenoid pack. The van has 140,000 miles and the transmission was rebuilt at 80,000. Fluid (Mopar) and filters were changed every 25,000. I would appreciate any input.

Reply to
Family

jdoe