'90 New Yorker Ignition Switch Wires

Hi, Group!!

I have a '90 New Yorker in which I have replaced the ignition switch 3 times in the last 4 years. It seems that one of the connections in the wiring harness gets hot, and after a while damages the switch. I am looking for info as to where the wires to the ignition switch lead. It looks like it is one in the middle of the harness that gets hot.

Thanks in advance!!!

Dennis sed55ATyahooDOTcom

Reply to
D. E. Smith