89 Dynasty 3.0 half-shaft

Hi.. i'm getting ready to replace both half-shafts in an 89 Dynasty automatic. From what I read they click in and out of the transaxle. What I need to know is if it is alright to change then simultaneously, or do they need to be done one at a time?

Thanks, Marc

Reply to
Marc O. Weinmann

I just pulled the halfshafts on my 88 New Yorker 3.0 to change the CV boots. No trouble doing both at once as long as you keep all the parts on the proper side.

Reply to
Steve Stone

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun