93 3.3 Caravan A/C

Is possible to see an evaporator leak with a black light without removing the lower instrument panel first ?

thanks

Reply to
ncs

If you have added dye (which I assume you have) and run the system, you could look at the evap drain in the engine compartment on the bulkhead under the alternator. I should have a 90 degree rubber boot that points 45 degrees from perpendicular to the ground. It has a spring steel retainer ring that you squeeze like a snap ring to release tension (has 2 visible ears to compress to release tension).

Bill

Reply to
Bill