93 chrysler concorde gremlins??

I have a 93 concorde 4 door 3.3liter and just recently it has starting doing some weird stuff.

A. interior lights come on by themselves and stay on. I lock the doors by the button on the drivers door, and they fade out, then like 20 or so seconds later they come back on and appear to stay on.

For now I pulled the interior lights fuse inside the car.

B. horn goes off by itself when parked or driving down the highways.

C. Doors unlock by themselves. Since I pulled the interior lights fuse the auto unlock button on the door panel is disabled. Also the trunk would pop open by itself with the doors unlocking.

Related??? Any ideas?

Reply to
grunge09

Little more info....

I am 2nd owner....Bought it in storage. It had been sitting in a storage unit for about 6 months.

Had to get a locksmith to get a key made....One key fits all. Put a new autozone duralast battery in it. and drove it home.

Had to replace the CAM position sensor so far, and the starter.

The ignition key does not work quite right. I have to Lift up on the key when turning it to start it. Also sometimes the ABS light & the air bag lights stay on.

Any help on my delimma??

Reply to
grunge09

Horn and air bag could be clockspring between steering wheel and column.

Interior lighting problems may be related to a bad ground connected related to the BCM.

Ignition lock will probably require a new lock cyninder.

grunge09 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Interior lights may be easy. Work the brightness switch to clean it and the problems will probably go away for a year or so.

starting doing

Reply to
Art Begun

Reply to
damnnickname

Tried working the interior lights switch, no help.

Reply to
grunge09

Reply to
grunge09