94 Voyager Front Signal light access

Greetings,

I am stumped. I need to remove the amber lens for the passenger side front turn signal. Found a Torx15 on the outside and one that holds the grille and the lens. Also removed the top trim piece. Surely it can't be too difficult as it looks like it must be removed for bulb replacement.

Any pointers?

Thanx,

jh

Reply to
gtb

I found the shoulder threaded Torx head pin on the corner. I dismissed it initially as being one of the adjusters. Now that is daylight I see that the adjusters are male hex headed (and look like they take an awfully small socket).

Regards,

jh

Reply to
gtb