'95 LHS AC auto temp control

I have a '95 Concord and improved the lighting quite a bit by putting

100W bulbs in it, about 1998. The low beams are the original wattage. So over 8 years on 100W high beam bulbs and no problems I can see. The key here is I only use the high beams when going at 40mph+ !
Reply to
Some O

Actually, they only sold ONE model in Europe, and it was called the "Chrysler Vision." It was basically a Concorde- the US Eagle Vision and Chrysler Concorde use the same format headlamp, the Intrepid used a different one.

I've heard some second-hand accounts from lighting engineers at Chrysler who got overruled by bean-counters and stylists when it came to that headlamp design. It will go down as one of the worst headlamps ever released, especially the Intrepid version.

Reply to
Steve