96 Chrysler T&C - Door Lock Assembly

I can't seem to find a part number on line, and really only found one description that seemed right.

My electric door lock on the right side didn't work, but the door latch and lock worked by hand. I took it all apart and found the arm on the door lock lever was broken off and the actuator worked fine. Problem is I have to replace the whole assembly of the lock and latch puller needs to be replaced.

Should I trust getting this at a junkyard? Does anyone know the part number for this baby? I saw something called "LOCK, CONTROL ASSY, All Models, Right, Power" that lists for $84. $60 at wholesalemopar.com. No part number or picture though.

Anyone ever replace this?

Reply to
Just Me (remove