99 T&C Limited 3.8 Trans Problem

On cold mornings sometimes my van won't move when I put it in drive. Sometimes it goes but at the first shift point it slips back into neutral so I coast to the side. After I let it idle for a bit in N it is OK and then behaves fine. Only when cold and only once or twice has this happened. Fluid level's fine. ShouldI take it to the trans shop and replace the fluid and filters?

Reply to
Dan

Miles and Previous maintenance history?

Bob