Bad bearings from VXB of California ..

I get good service from Fastenal on small metric bearings , i tried to save money ,

but when i ordered 400 from VXB bearing of Calif' i got a grinding feel ....

Sam of VXB said it must be hard grease . He said i did not know how to test bearings , you cant test them in your fingers ..... I dont know how to test bearings ,but i know how to REJECT bearings ! These will be sold to another customer ........

Reply to
werty