Can't turn off rear viper. Help!

I've had quite a fwe problems with my Voyager (Town & Country), but they are for the most part sorted out now. But one ceeps me occupied, some times (quite ofthen) the rear viper turns it self on, and can't be stopped? How do I fix this? The car is a 97 model, with the 3,3 engine.

Thanks

Fredrik, Norway.

Reply to
Fredrik

Remove the interior panel and inspect the wiper motor and mountings. I believe the motor is supposed to be mounted on rubber isolators - these may be intended as electrical isolation, in addition to shock absorption. If the motor has two leads (power and ground), and the motor is contacting the metal on the door, perhaps that is causing it to run all the time...after you hit a bump and jar the motor. Rubber isolators (washers or grommets) may be worn or broken. Just a possibility, because I have had a similar issue with other Caravan electric components. It also could be a faulty wiper switch in the dash panel. Good luck. Bob Caravan/Voyager

stopped? How do

Reply to
BeeP