Caravan rear shoulder straps don't catch in crash

View this thread:

philthy

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
philthy

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:14:42 -0800, temp409 rot:

I hope you got someone to do your letter writing for you.

This is getting old, move into the '80s.

Sit in the back with both belts pulled half-way out, holding each, I believe the "male" ends. Have your wife stand the thing on its nose, women are good at abusing brakes, hopefully your booster is working (no, you can't sue for a new check valve).

Reply to
clemslay