Chrysler 5th Avenue Rims

I have a 1986 Chrysler 5th Avenue. Yesterday I bought new tires and the extenders from the rim to attach the hubcaps are of different lengths. Short ones on the rear and longer ones on the front. The tire folks said the rims in the front are different than the rear rims. I don't know which ones are correct. The rear rims did have studded snow tires so I think the previous owner simply had his regular tires on original rims and put the snow tires on other rims. But then where did he get the different extenders?

Since snow tires are not a consideration in S AZ I would like to know how to determine which rims are correct and where to get different extenders.

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ