New rims for 1996 Toyota Tacoma

I have a 96 Tacoma, with the std steel rims with hubcaps. Theres 5 lugnuts, and the wheel dia is 14". I want to get some alloy rims, but im not sure where to find them. Did toyota make rims to fit my truck? Do I have to get new tires?

Any suggestions/comments appreciated. thanks.

Reply to
SW Monkey

I imagine there are a variety of stock alloys, search below:

Roger Brown