Chrysler's Marketing Mistakes (Forbes)

True, although as Mike reminded me, we have a new one who may not be all that much better than Davis.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Unlike California, PA has a lot of good things. Like a balanced budget requirement and flat tax provision in the Constitution and a very clear wording about the right of citizens to own guns is in there as well. A lot of low cost nuclear generated electricity, distributed on a well maintained power grid and a bunch of refineries to keep the price of gas below a $1.50. ;)

mike hunt

RPhillips47 wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt

Good for you for staying up on state finances! Do you think the restof the US will have to bail out CA? Odds?

Reply to
RickMerrill

Get a life. If you don't like Chrysler then buy something else. I for one has no trouble with my 2001 Sebring and with all the warranties out a person shouldn't have trouble for many years...

Have a Nice Day

Reply to
Bob C

We have that, too. Too bad Davis sold us out to pay off the energy companies first - then let us scramble for the rest.

We have that too. Problem is, legally, the courts see the laws as exclusionary. That is, if you were allowed ONE and only one gun choice, but you could legally buy and own that one choice of firearm, our 2nd ammendment rights would be intact. As long as the law is not completely removed/made moot, it still exists legally.

Yesa, this is counter to common sense. But, that's also why the courts also ignore all the ranting by the masses. They think about the problem differently than we do.

So they restrict and restrict and restrict. All legal.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

But you have blizzards, snow and ice in winter...

;-) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Isn't that great! How nice for snowmobileing, ice skating and skiing and a aid for deer hunting. ;)

mike hunt

Dori Schmetterl>

Reply to
MajorDomo

Yes, tends to keep the riff-raff out! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

As a friend of mine who used to live in Marin County used to say ... "CA the land of fruits and nuts."

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Optimists, both! (incl MajorDomo)

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Of course! A glass can ONLY be half full!! Even half of empty is still empty. ;)

mike hunt

Dori Schmetterl>

Reply to
MikeHunt2